Kaia: "Can I come out now?"
Beth: "Of course"
Beth: "Do you need some help?"
Kaia: "Nope, I can do it!"
Beth: "Okay ... but be careful"
Kaia: "See, I told you I could do it"
Beth:
Kaia: "Well, now that I'm here, what am I supposed to do while you work?"
Beth: "How about you take off your jacket and get comfortable?"
Kaia: "Now what?"
Beth: "Why don't you look around, I'm sure there's something you can play with"
Kaia:
*reach*
Kaia: "I can't reach it, can you get it down for me please?"
Beth: "Sure thing"
Kaia: "Yay!"
Kaia: "Thank you!"
Kaia: "Vrrroom!"
Beth: "Vroom?"
Kaia: "Well ... I don't know what sound pirate ships make ..."
.
.
Uber cute!!! I love the tiny pirate ship, is it from a Kinder surprise perhaps? ^__^ She's so sweet. I'm heading to Chapters tomorrow to search for another tiny tea set (hopefully there's one at the store out here too) XD
ReplyDelete-Jess (reaper)